Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week of 10/6/13

Iron Man armor mark 35: This project is excellent. It is an excellent MOC, not to mention it is based on an awesome Iron Man suit. The connection of limbs is great, and I am a huge fan of the wide range of motion this project provides, and I love when minifigures are the center of mechs. whatsuptoday has plenty of really good mech projects, you should check them out.

AVATAR Playset with AMP-Suit, Samson and Site 26: This project is one of my all-time favorites. The build is really good, and consists of a Samson, AMP-Suit, and Site 26. The Samson is really amazing, and I am a huge fan of the fans and the machine guns on the side. The AMP-Suit is another amazing mech suit, and the cockpit and arms have a really excellent design. The Site 26 model is really accurate to the movie version too, yet I would like to see it's interior. p_crowfield has created a really excellent model. I expect this project to be a top project in the future. If you like AVATAR projects, make sure to check out reekardoo and his Scorpion Gunship.

The Darkbringer - Galaxy Command: Another excellent Galaxy Command project. I had seen this for a long time ago on the original Galaxy Command. This is an excellent walker, and a really cool void vehicle. reekardoo is the creator of all the Galaxy Command projects. I suggest you check them out if you like this one.

These are my top three these week. For last week, there were lots of good ones, and you should check out these two: W427 Hardtail Bobber a.k.a The Widowmaker and Lord of the Rings: The Cracks of Doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment